My husband and I bought a starter home in 1998 - a 1928 bungalow with two bedrooms and one bath in central La Crosse. When our second son, of what would end up being three children, arrived, the home was becoming too small. Rather than move, we invested and expanded. We love living in La Crosse, the unique features of our old home, our neighbors, and the location.
We believe in living in La Crosse and that by choosing this City, we are part of its solutions.
- Vicki Markussen, founder of Engage Greater La Crosse
- Dan Markussen, works for Chart Energy & Chemicals
- Grant Markussen, student at Western Technical College
- Carson Markussen, Senior at Logan High School
- Brent Markussen, 8th Grade at Aquinas Middle School
Do you like this page?